- 2 Posts
Virgin mobile Samsung galaxy s3 Android 4. 3
It's a prepaid phone with unlimited data and web. Can't make a earphone to work. It showed when you plugged in on the top said"earphone is connected", the bottom showed"earphone is disconnected". There was no icon earphones on top of menu bar.
Anyone knows what is the the problem.
- 02-14-2014, 08:03 PM #2
Re: Virgin mobile Samsung galaxy s3 Android 4. 3
Welcome to Android Central! Are they just stereo earphones to listen to music, or are they earphones with a mic that allows you to talk on the phone? Some of the latter are designed specifically for iPhones, and don't always work well with other devices.
Also, make sure the headphone jack doesn't have any debris in it. Use a damp toothpick to root around, or blow it out with a can of compressed air.
- By speed13 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 61Last Post: 03-11-2015, 05:58 PM
- By arkimaru in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 12Last Post: 01-31-2015, 11:44 AM
- By mdawdy in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 34Last Post: 06-24-2014, 05:57 PM
- By ian conno in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 02-27-2014, 09:05 PM
- By HTC Evo Hell in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 2Last Post: 02-17-2014, 01:52 PM