- 8 Posts
Ive recently reset my phone and after adding a few hotmail accounts and one pop3 account to my stock email app I keep getting mail notifications.
If I set to 100 messages I may have 120 in my inbox. Normally when I delete a few I dont get a notification because there are at least 100 in there but now as soon as i delete one another old message comes back and if i want to not have the phone show i have one unread email ill have to scroll down to a week previous email, find the one thats unread and read it to get the mail notification off.
- 02-17-2014, 05:17 AM #2
- 11 Posts
Re: email notifications
My advise would be to go back to your hotmail account and create a folder for archives or read and leave the folder for incoming mail empty. You pop3 senses all messages as unread. The same happened when I connected my outlook to my gmail and all I did was create another folder and named it read messages and left my inbox folder empty. I am not sure of any other way, at least until I someone has one.Try that.
- By jimbobridden in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 13Last Post: 04-15-2014, 03:19 AM
- By richtd in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 02-17-2014, 01:48 PM
- By MSP2 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 02-17-2014, 06:06 AM
- By bgl321 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 1Last Post: 02-16-2014, 05:38 PM
- By Sam12Ash in forum Moto XReplies: 7Last Post: 02-15-2014, 08:48 PM