- 1 Posts
Problems with loading my phone - please help!!
My phone switched itself off, tried to switch it back on but it does not load passed the "Samsung Falaxy SIII" page.
I have tried, taking the battery, sim and memory card out, tried charging it again but nothing is working
- 02-18-2014, 09:53 AM #2
- 6,788 Posts
Re: Problems with loading my phone - please help!!
With the phone completely off, if you connect the charger do you see a battery graphic, followed by a graphic showing the current battery level and charging activity?
Have you tried booting into Recovery mode or Download mode?
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk Pro
- By randomuser2349 in forum Android 2.3 GingerbreadReplies: 1Last Post: 02-27-2014, 02:28 PM
- By airyip77 in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 11Last Post: 02-24-2014, 10:58 PM
- By diesteldorf in forum AT&TReplies: 12Last Post: 02-20-2014, 09:04 PM
- By Benjamin Midyette in forum LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 02-19-2014, 09:52 PM
- By shynlyn in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 1Last Post: 02-18-2014, 03:00 AM