- 1 Posts
My Galaxy S3 doesn't boot past the Samsung logo
Hey i'm new to this but i'm hoping you guys would help me because i'm desperate for help.
So my phone was working normally until it asked me to do a software update, and i remember reading that once you update it to the new version you can't go back to the old one.. anyways i pressed the install option and it did the update and everything but then after it rebooted it froze on the samsung logo screen and it's been like that ever since..
i've read many reviews here, and i did the cache wipe and everything but it's still not opening! I really want to try to make it work without having to format the whole phone :/
are there any solutions?
- 02-19-2014, 04:14 PM #2
- 02-19-2014, 08:51 PM #3
- 6,769 Posts
Re: My Galaxy S3 doesn't boot past the Samsung logo
Please list the model number/carrier/region (if an International user).
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk Pro
- By redrover69 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 16Last Post: 03-02-2014, 10:36 AM
- By Stephany Padilla in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 8Last Post: 03-01-2014, 01:38 PM
- By zapfrog in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 17Last Post: 02-23-2014, 08:56 AM
- By smooth4lyfe in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 02-19-2014, 08:07 PM
- By Zr1fanatic in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 1Last Post: 02-19-2014, 01:41 PM