- 2,185 Posts
- Perma-rooted and unlocked
Galaxy S3: Need advice on a case
My BF does NOT take good care of his phone, and this is the 2nd time he has cracked the screen. We need to get a good case for him...durability means more than looks or thinnness.
Only criteria is that it needs to be $30 or less. Any ideas? I know there are like a billion cases for the S3. Would like some opinions on the best ones in this price range.
(No, he does not want a new phone. He is on contract with verizon. The display will be about $150 total to replace).
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 02-21-2014 at 12:11 PM.
- 02-20-2014, 07:49 PM #2
- 02-21-2014, 06:49 AM #3
- By carguy37757 in forum Other US CarriersReplies: 17Last Post: 03-18-2013, 12:06 AM
- By Cbollo in forum RAZR Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 19Last Post: 10-09-2012, 03:36 PM
- By KentuckyHouse in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 6Last Post: 06-16-2012, 10:39 PM
- By anicholas7 in forum Droid BionicReplies: 7Last Post: 06-14-2012, 05:43 PM
- By chris7021 in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S IIReplies: 8Last Post: 06-09-2012, 10:01 AM