Hi just bought a Samsung galaxy s3 and it has water damage it is currently in rice however the problem with it is tht it just keeps restarting. Everything else on the phone works fine... anyone have any idea what the problem may be?
Posted via Android Central App
- 02-20-2014, 08:13 PM #2
Responses are here help
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central.Paul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
- By angry english in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1Replies: 1Last Post: 02-21-2014, 08:28 AM
- By Celina1717 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 02-20-2014, 10:33 PM
- By Celina1717 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 02-20-2014, 09:59 PM
- By DavidTorres1989 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 02-20-2014, 07:04 PM
- By MBrar15 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 02-20-2014, 05:19 PM