CM 10.2 Issues
I posted this in the T-Mobile specific forum, but I don't think many people will be seeing it there... lol.
Updated to 10.2.x this morning, from 10.1.x, and since I updated:
- My vibrate doesn't work for incoming texts (works with calls)
- My lock screen doesn't exist, even after verifying through the settings that it should lock with no delay
- My Mobile Data is half-*** at best - Facebook works and I can download/send mms, but no actual internet usage (Play Store, Chrome for example)
- WiFi has same exact issue as Mobile Data - only Facebook works
- Sincerely hate the camera and am wondering if I can go back to the 10.1 version of the camera (or if anyone has a link to where I can find it)
Any suggestions or fixes that anyone knows about, or is anyone else having, or had, these issues when upgrading? XDA seemed to have the typical "GO READ 1,000,000,000 THREADS AND MAKE THE ANSWER APPEAR FROM THIN AIR, NOOB!!!!1111!!"
- 02-21-2014, 12:40 AM #2
- 02-21-2014, 10:03 AM #4
Re: CM 10.2 Issues
You're supposed to do a full wipe before flashing an updated version of a ROM or a completely different one. Are you connected to Google services? Pull down the notification shade and if your signal icon is white it means you're not connected.
Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2
- By AlanaAB in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 4Last Post: 02-23-2014, 08:24 PM
- By JSun in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 2Last Post: 02-21-2014, 04:29 PM
- By angry english in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1Replies: 1Last Post: 02-21-2014, 07:28 AM
- By DeepSeaGoddess in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 02-21-2014, 02:27 AM
- By lobobuzz in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 0Last Post: 02-20-2014, 10:22 PM