- 6 Posts
OTG cable doesn't recognize Xbox 360 controller
My phone recognizes the otg cable but not my Xbox controller. Other usb devices work like mouse or keyboard. I've tried connecting with USB Joystick Center and the app recognizes it but i cannot map any buttons or use the controller in any way, it just keeps flashing on the xbox button.
Help would be apreciated
Posted via Android Central App
- 02-22-2014, 11:34 PM #2
- 6,973 Posts
Re: OTG cable doesn't recognize Xbox 360 controller
You're using the GOLD version of the app https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...738.usbjoygold or just the demo?
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk Pro
- By JosCiv in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 09-16-2015, 04:23 PM
- By GlacialDrift in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 09-25-2014, 09:42 PM
- By MannyZ28 in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 12Last Post: 02-21-2014, 12:42 PM
- By resipsa#AC in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 4Last Post: 02-20-2014, 12:29 AM
- By Mira1234 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 02-19-2014, 09:51 PM