Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Not receiving my Gmail.

Hi guys.

I use 2 email accounts. Hotmail and gmail. I receive my hotmail witj no problems but my Gmail I have to physically retrieve it. It all of a sudden it stopped retrieving itself.

Any ideas how I can get it to go back to normal?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using AC Forums mobile app

Default Re: Not receiving my Gmail.

Are you using the standard email app that came with the phone or the G-mail app?
    SGH-T999
    T-Mobile USA
    Rooted Stock 4.3
    (No KNOX)
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Sorry, yes, I am using the Gmail app on the phone in which it was installed on the phone when I got it. The "email" app ive hiddenin the app tray as I dont need it. I also use the hotmail/outlook app which I downloaded.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using AC Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by deanodrums View Post
    It all of a sudden it stopped retrieving itself.
    If you open the Gmail app and go to Menu button -> Settings -> <your account>, is 'Sync Gmail' checked?

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk Pro
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

GSDer, you are the man!! It wasn't checked. Strange how I have not been playing with the settings. Cheers Got to find a new email tone for it. I am not a particular fan of the whistle anymore. To many people have it. hahaha