- 1 Posts
Issue's with Samsung Galaxy S3 charging
I have a S3 I9300 with the latest Jelly Bean upgraded software and fully updated phone. Until last week everything was fine and my phone was getting properly charged to 100% in 2 hours so.
But from last 5 days it is hardly getting charged even 50% in the same time. Moreover the larger issue is if my Data (3G) is on, and phone is plugged, it does not charge at all. I mean 1 % in like 15-20 minutes.
Moreover if the data is off it still takes 4 hours or so to get fully charged.
I sensed a battery issue and went to service center to get it checked but they confirmed that the battery is perfectly fine. I am not sure what else should i try?
Could it be a software driver issue? The charging pin is not lose either.
Let me know what else should I try or if you need any other detail.
Looking to hear some solution soon.
- 02-24-2014, 04:21 AM #2
Re: Issue's with Samsung Galaxy S3 charging
Had a similar issue with my old S3 where the charging cable itself was getting worn internally, causing phone to not charge properly. If you have a replacement cable, try that first. It can still show charging, as mine did, but it just wasn't getting the job done.Bacon should be reclassified as meat candy!Ballistic Launch from my SPH-L720CrackBerry Forums Moderator
- By Andrew Russell1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 9Last Post: 10-13-2014, 05:22 PM
- By kaleavinashm in forum Samsung Galaxy GrandReplies: 1Last Post: 04-18-2014, 05:59 AM
- By nneptune in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 8Last Post: 04-14-2014, 11:10 AM
- By framncru in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 7Last Post: 03-12-2014, 04:57 PM
- By Sam12Ash in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 02-24-2014, 10:16 AM