- 02-24-2014, 08:40 AM #2
- 02-24-2014, 09:57 AM #4
- 02-24-2014, 03:15 PM #5
Re: portable hotspot problem
Most carriers charge extra for mobile hotspot. It's generally not included in the standard data plan.
But if that's not it, is the hotspot on your phone set up to require a password? If you gave us the exact error message, it might help us diagnose the problem.PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
LG G3 on Sprint. [Stumped and Bumped, Debloated, Startup apps managed, Trickster, Nova Prime, Swiftkey, G3 Tweakbox]--> Runs smooth as silk, now.
- 02-24-2014, 03:22 PM #6
- By kaleavinashm in forum Samsung Galaxy GrandReplies: 1Last Post: 04-18-2014, 06:59 AM
- By framncru in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 7Last Post: 03-12-2014, 05:57 PM
- By Rich Franzen in forum Android AppsReplies: 7Last Post: 02-24-2014, 10:12 AM
- By ghostvai in forum Samsung Galaxy TabReplies: 0Last Post: 02-23-2014, 05:53 PM
- By clevin in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 02-23-2014, 05:46 PM