- 1 Posts
HELLLLP!! Says wifi connected to network but cannot get on internet!!!
Hello all I am sending out a desperate plea for assistance!
This situation is making a difficult life even more frustrating...
I have a Samsung 3 SCH-I535 (verizon) although I do not have carrier service and haven't for 13 months now. I use my phone on wifi. On 2/20/2014 I was at work and had my phone charging. When I was done that evening I went to send a text on google voice as I do hundreds of times a week. It refused to send. I cant get on facebook or gmail (anything internet) It says I am connected to (insert wifi network here) but it wont access anything which is screwing my world up. The only task I did the previous night was transfer my picsart pics to google drive. One other oddity...my lock screen wallpaper changed by itself to the daffodil?????
Someone suggested rooting my phone but I don't know if that is the answer.. Anyone????? Helllllp!
- 02-24-2014, 03:33 PM #2
- By Kevin O'Quinn in forum Sony Xperia Z2Replies: 70Last Post: 03-11-2014, 02:04 PM
- By samsunglifestyle in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 03-01-2014, 02:51 PM
- By jmesser1981 in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S IIReplies: 3Last Post: 02-26-2014, 01:32 PM
- By samsunglifestyle in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 AccessoriesReplies: 7Last Post: 02-25-2014, 07:12 AM
- By komal_babar in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 02-24-2014, 12:23 PM