- 02-25-2014, 03:15 PM #2
- 02-26-2014, 10:27 AM #4
Re: needs help rooting galaxy s3
And on what carrier? Also, please look at Settings / Device info and tell us what the hardware version is.
Sent from my Sprint Galaxy S3. Please forgive any typos or auto-correct errors.
Re: Need help rooting Galaxy S3
Ok I really do appreciate u guys an or gals helping me but can I trouble you for a list of information you need to determine What i need to do?
If anyone has kik who will help me kik me pokemonheromaster
it would be so much easier to chat so I can give u the info u require because, no sense of lying I'm a noob about basically any kimda programming or step to take to root a device I don't wanna mess it up cuz I'm not getting a new phone for awhile
- By Angelindisguise21 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 in Canada (Bell/Telus/Rogers)Replies: 1Last Post: 03-04-2014, 08:05 PM
- By kkel19 in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 6Last Post: 03-01-2014, 11:59 PM
- By Wesjayals in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 02-25-2014, 04:17 PM
- By sayf777 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 02-25-2014, 12:43 PM
- By halcon_milenium in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 in Canada (Bell/Telus/Rogers)Replies: 0Last Post: 02-25-2014, 11:54 AM