1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Need help rooting Galaxy S3

Can someone help me root my phone I would like to mess with it an just get a grip on the technogoly were using nowadays.
    Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 02-26-2014 at 10:08 AM.

Default Re: needs help rooting galaxy s3

Before anyone can offer help, you'll need to tell us exactly which model / carrier version of the S3 you have, and which version of Android (4.1.2, 4.3....).
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

If I've helped you, please click the "Thanks" button.

Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Sorru about that sir/ma'am's I'm kinda new to tge whole forum tbing my androind phone verison is 4.1.3

And on what carrier? Also, please look at Settings / Device info and tell us what the hardware version is.

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy S3. Please forgive any typos or auto-correct errors.
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

If I've helped you, please click the "Thanks" button.

Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Default Re: Need help rooting Galaxy S3

Ok I really do appreciate u guys an or gals helping me but can I trouble you for a list of information you need to determine What i need to do?

If anyone has kik who will help me kik me pokemonheromaster

it would be so much easier to chat so I can give u the info u require because, no sense of lying I'm a noob about basically any kimda programming or step to take to root a device I don't wanna mess it up cuz I'm not getting a new phone for awhile