Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Need help rooting Galaxy S3

Can someone help me root my phone I would like to mess with it an just get a grip on the technogoly were using nowadays.

Default Re: needs help rooting galaxy s3

Before anyone can offer help, you'll need to tell us exactly which model / carrier version of the S3 you have, and which version of Android (4.1.2, 4.3....).
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Sorru about that sir/ma'am's I'm kinda new to tge whole forum tbing my androind phone verison is 4.1.3

And on what carrier? Also, please look at Settings / Device info and tell us what the hardware version is.

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy S3. Please forgive any typos or auto-correct errors.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Default Re: Need help rooting Galaxy S3

Ok I really do appreciate u guys an or gals helping me but can I trouble you for a list of information you need to determine What i need to do?

If anyone has kik who will help me kik me pokemonheromaster

it would be so much easier to chat so I can give u the info u require because, no sense of lying I'm a noob about basically any kimda programming or step to take to root a device I don't wanna mess it up cuz I'm not getting a new phone for awhile