Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Galaxy S3 Huge battery Loss

Well, I bought this GS3 about a month ago and ever since I've been facing some huge battery drainage. This Phone hardly survives more than 3 Hours of normal usage from 100% battery and it is really frustrating. I was thinking of asking at Android Central so well, here I am. As you can see in the below attachments, My Phone simply drains the battery empty within 4 hours of Normal Usage after charging it to 100% full, Note
    That I don't use any sort of GPS or Maps related stuff or neither use my Cellular Internet. So, I'm really confused about what steps should I take now. Please, any sort of help would be neccessary.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Galaxy S3 Huge battery Loss-screenshot_2014-02-26-02-07-48.png   Galaxy S3 Huge battery Loss-screenshot_2014-02-26-02-07-54.png  

Global Posts
    6,542 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.2 Build 3

Default Re: Galaxy S3 Huge battery Loss

Quote Originally Posted by Saqib Saleem View Post
    Well, I bought this GS3 about a month ago and ever since I've been facing some huge battery drainage. This Phone hardly survives more than 3 Hours of normal usage from 100% battery and it is really frustrating. I was thinking of asking at Android Central so well, here I am. As you can see in the below attachments, My Phone simply drains the battery empty within 4 hours of Normal Usage after charging it to 100% full, Note
    That I don't use any sort of GPS or Maps related stuff or neither use my Cellular Internet. So, I'm really confused about what steps should I take now. Please, any sort of help would be neccessary.
    Welcome to Android Central
    That's normal for the GS3. You were using the phone nonstop, so it should be expected that the battery dies in a few hours. Lowering the screen brightness should help, but there's not much else you can do to lower drain while actually in use

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2
    "We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan