- 25 Posts
Is group text possible on the Galaxy S3?
My wife has a SG3 on AT&T.
I just upgraded my phone from the SG3 to a Nexus 5 and I replaced the Hangouts app with 8SMS texting app because I didn't like Hangouts on the N5. To my surprise I could suddenly reply to group texts on the N5.
I replaced the standard Samsung app with 8SMS on the SG3 and selected group texts and she can't reply to the group Is this due to the version of Android? Is there another 3rd party app that can handle group texts on the SG3? Chomp? Textra? Is there something in Settings to select?
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 02-27-2014 at 10:52 PM.
- 02-27-2014, 10:42 PM #2
- 02-28-2014, 05:36 AM #4
- 02-28-2014, 07:53 AM #5
- By handwerk79 in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 13Last Post: 03-17-2014, 12:56 PM
- By sfrascella in forum HTC OneReplies: 9Last Post: 03-05-2014, 07:39 PM
- By twenty4f in forum T-Mobile HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 03-05-2014, 07:17 PM
- By ahawkua in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 52Last Post: 03-03-2014, 12:22 PM
- By kmj2318 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 7Last Post: 03-01-2014, 07:26 PM