- 3 Posts
Which variant is my Galaxy S3?
I know it is very silly question but i am very confused.
I bought a S3 with 2GB RAM and LTE. I am not sure that it is i9305 or SHV210s.
SHV210s variant has an antenna but my cell does not have it, so i thought it is i9305 but when i go to download mode (using volume down+home+power keys) it shows its model as SHV210s.
how can i be sure about my cell's variant because i want to install custom ROM on it???
- 02-28-2014, 07:50 PM #2
- 03-01-2014, 01:53 AM #3
- 03-01-2014, 02:00 AM #4
- 3 Posts
Re: Which variant is my S3???
i think sticker is fake because it says i9300.
stock or custom rom of i9300 was installed in it when i purchased,
in settings->about phone -> model number was also showing as i9300,
then i installed stock rom of shv210s (stock rom of i9300 and i9305 was failed to install) ,now it is showing shv210s.
- 03-01-2014, 12:49 PM #6
- 03-02-2014, 07:56 AM #7
- 03-02-2014, 07:57 AM #8
- 03-02-2014, 12:12 PM #9
- By Jose Ramirez11 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 35Last Post: 11-14-2015, 03:04 AM
- By manhattan123 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 18Last Post: 08-28-2014, 03:51 AM
- By Live2ride883 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 2Last Post: 03-03-2014, 09:08 PM
- By Nemesis-X in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 02-28-2014, 10:13 PM
- By ddhockey in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 02-28-2014, 05:55 PM