- 03-03-2014, 02:25 PM #2
Re: Trouble Syncing Galaxy Gear
Have you installed the Samsung USB drivers: Download Center: Download Software, Firmware, Drivers & Manuals | Samsung
If you have, and it still doesn't work. Try using a different cable, and a different USB port. If you're using a USB hub, try using a USB port on the computer instead.PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
LG G3 on Sprint. [Stumped and Bumped, Debloated, Startup apps managed, Trickster, Nova Prime, Swiftkey, G3 Tweakbox]--> Runs smooth as silk, now.
- By Johnnie64 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 15Last Post: 12-17-2014, 08:41 AM
- By Scott Stearley in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 24Last Post: 11-18-2014, 02:09 PM
- By rebel2401 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 16Last Post: 04-30-2014, 08:03 PM
- By Chris Bowsman in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 03-02-2014, 10:15 AM
- By thatdude93 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 03-01-2014, 10:57 PM