Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Ticketyboo

My Samsung GT S5830i keeps playing a very old whatsapp voice message randomly, night and day. I have tried taking the battery out but still even when I am not using the phone it just keeps playing. Can you help me please to stop it.

Global Posts
    22,226 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: Ticketyboo

Quote Originally Posted by Ticketyboo View Post
    My Samsung GT S5830i keeps playing a very old whatsapp voice message randomly, night and day. I have tried taking the battery out but still even when I am not using the phone it just keeps playing. Can you help me please to stop it.
    Welcome to the forums.
    Try going into settings>application manager>scroll down to whatsapp> click on it> click clear cache.

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here

Default Re: Ticketyboo

And if that doesn't work, Clear data. That will likely delete all your message history.
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

LG G3 on Sprint. [Stumped and Bumped, Debloated, Startup apps managed, Trickster, Nova Prime, Swiftkey, G3 Tweakbox]--> Runs smooth as silk, now.