- 1 Posts
Hotspot problems after 4.3 update on Galaxy S3
Hello everyone. I have a small problem. After I updated my software to 4.3 on my Galaxy S3, I can't use my hotspot to connect with my laptop anymore. Laptop connects, but I get this yellow ''!'' and I don't have connection. I guess I should also mention that I don't have unlimited data available on my phone. So, if anyone could help me, I would be grateful.
- 03-03-2014, 02:29 PM #2
Re: Hotspot problems after 4.3 update on Galaxy S3
Do you have a tethering plan with your phone company, or are you using a tethering app from the play store or somewhere else? 4.3 broke most of the tethering apps--carriers don't like us getting free tethering. If you have a tethering plan with your carrier, I would contact them.PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
LG G3 on Sprint. [Stumped and Bumped, Debloated, Startup apps managed, Trickster, Nova Prime, Swiftkey, G3 Tweakbox]--> Runs smooth as silk, now.
- By rebel2401 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 08-07-2014, 11:42 AM
- By Kenny Turner in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 8Last Post: 03-07-2014, 01:01 PM
- By samkast in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 03-03-2014, 01:48 PM
- By nirajvashi in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 2Last Post: 03-02-2014, 03:15 PM
- By Relgoshan in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 0Last Post: 03-02-2014, 02:42 PM