- 1 Posts
Hotspot problems after 4.3 update on Galaxy S3
Hello everyone. I have a small problem. After I updated my software to 4.3 on my Galaxy S3, I can't use my hotspot to connect with my laptop anymore. Laptop connects, but I get this yellow ''!'' and I don't have connection. I guess I should also mention that I don't have unlimited data available on my phone. So, if anyone could help me, I would be grateful.
- 03-03-2014, 02:29 PM #2
Re: Hotspot problems after 4.3 update on Galaxy S3
Do you have a tethering plan with your phone company, or are you using a tethering app from the play store or somewhere else? 4.3 broke most of the tethering apps--carriers don't like us getting free tethering. If you have a tethering plan with your carrier, I would contact them.
- By rebel2401 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 07-20-2015, 06:20 PM
- By Kenny Turner in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 8Last Post: 03-07-2014, 01:01 PM
- By samkast in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 03-03-2014, 01:48 PM
- By nirajvashi in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 2Last Post: 03-02-2014, 03:15 PM
- By Relgoshan in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 0Last Post: 03-02-2014, 02:42 PM