- 123 Posts
friend's S3 randomly dials contacts
my friend has an Samsung through Cricket and his phone will randomly dial a contact in his phone even when he's away from the phone... the results are ALWAYS the same, ring once, end call... he's not calling anybody and his phone will call a random person, ring once, end call... I received a call from him when he was during a nap because of this... he's in Colorado and I'm in Michigan so talking on phone is the ONLY way we talk so and his phone randomly does this... can anybody shed some light on his problem???
- 03-08-2014, 10:52 PM #2
- 6,452 Posts
Re: friend's S3 randomly dials contacts
If it does it pretty often he can try booting into Safe mode http://support.verizonwireless.com/s...ase.html/59242 to see if the problem is being caused by a 3rd party app.
Otherwise it's time for a Factory Reset.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk Pro
- By ArtieTheOneManParty in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 27Last Post: 07-03-2014, 06:55 PM
- By Nuuq in forum HTC One M7Replies: 5Last Post: 03-09-2014, 12:23 PM
- By JanP7 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 03-08-2014, 11:21 PM
- By k9luvr in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 03-07-2014, 01:50 PM
- By dragos2222 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 03-07-2014, 11:49 AM