- 1 Posts
Galaxy S3: Urgent help needed battery ran out during update
My phone ran out of battery during an update and now it won't charge or turn on, I tried entering recovery mode by pressing the home button + power + volume up. But hte little android man appears and tries to load something, gets to 29% then falls over and I'm stuck back where I started. Please help me someone
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 03-10-2014 at 05:36 PM.
- 03-10-2014, 01:31 PM #2
- 6,252 Posts
Re: Urgent help needed battery ran out during update
If you remove the battery for a few minutes and reinsert it and then connect the charger (without trying to turn the phone on), do you see a static grey battery graphic, followed by another battery graphic showing the current battery level and charging activity?
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk Pro
- By quitedumb in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 05-27-2014, 04:38 PM
- By Karindd in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 03-14-2014, 11:25 AM
- By alcor34 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 03-10-2014, 10:40 AM
- By Sun S in forum Google TVReplies: 2Last Post: 03-10-2014, 09:34 AM
- By twister8008 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 03-10-2014, 03:27 AM