Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default samsung galaxy s3 samsung logo flashing keeps restarting

Hi,

Two days ago I got the official update of jelly bean 4.3 to my Samsung galaxy s3.Last night phone was dropped with in small height. Today morning I switched on the phone its worked fine. But at the evening suddenly my phone was restarted and Samsung Logo Splash Screen (Samsung galaxy S3 GT-I9300T) and Keeps rebooting. So I remove the battery and insert it after a few second. After that the phone worked fine and again the same problem happened.

if I remove the battery, phone switch off. And if I insert the battery again, phone switch on itself (without press power button) and keep restarting.
    I try to open the (Home + Volume Up+ power ON) button option. But is not working. If I plug the phone to charge, gray battery shows and again restarting to chargeÖ. (I mean, phone wonít stay in a stage).
    If i try (HOme + voulme down + power On) option, phone shows the download mode for 5 seconds and restart again.
    So can you please let me know itís a software problem or hardware problem?
    If itís a software how fix it ? ( I tried the emergency firmware recovery through kies, but kies couldnít fine my phone).

My phone current status video below
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/xvq6bd93qj...012_235047.mp4

Note : this video i download from youtube, bcoz i wanted to show u the current situaltion. ( But my phone in critical rather than wht mention in video)

Thank You.

Default Re: samsung galaxy s3 samsung logo flashing keeps restarting

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Angel1 View Post
    if I insert the battery again, phone switch on itself (without press power button) and keep restarting
    If the phone boots up when you insert the battery, it sounds like you damaged the Power switch when you dropped it (or the plastic piece that you press on has gotten jammed against the switch, causing it to always be depressed).

You could try gently prying the little plastic piece out, or see if you can find someone comfortable with this sort of thing.

At worst there's always something like http://mobiletechvideos.mybigcommerc...button-repair/