- 16 Posts
Galaxy S3: identifying my phone's region
Can u guys help me Identifying my phone's region, I still haven't been able to update my SGS3 to android 4.3. are there any carrier/region who still haven't got the 4.3 update? here's some details:
Model : GT-I9300
CSC : I9300OJVEMF1
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 03-12-2014 at 10:32 AM.
- 03-12-2014, 09:14 AM #2
Re: identifying my phone's region
Connecting to Kies might help bring you up to date. Kies can also give the region code with the firmware version.
- 03-12-2014, 12:11 PM #3
Re: Galaxy S3: identifying my phone's region
If you navigate to http://samsung-updates.com/device/?id=GT-i9300 (it's much easier if you do this on your computer) you'll see a column for Region codes - as you mouse-over each code you'll see a pop-up showing the country/carrier. HTH.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk Pro
- By bdeester in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 9Last Post: 03-14-2014, 12:51 PM
- By CharlesVeh in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 1Last Post: 03-14-2014, 11:48 AM
- By zerrisk in forum VerizonReplies: 3Last Post: 03-12-2014, 10:26 PM
- By yodwinder in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 03-12-2014, 09:59 PM
- By Dmoles in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 1Last Post: 03-12-2014, 12:14 PM