Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Anker batteries for the SGS3

Has anyone used these? They are rated for 2200 mah, come in a 2 pack with charger. Price is very reasonable on Amazon.
    They also have the NFC antenna in them.
    Samsung Galaxy S3 4gLTE

Default Re: Anker batteries for the SGS3

Quote Originally Posted by AxlMyk View Post
    Has anyone used these? They are rated for 2200 mah, come in a 2 pack with charger. Price is very reasonable on Amazon.
    They also have the NFC antenna in them.

I actually bought this very package, and loved the fact that I never had to plug in my phone for over 10 months! I just kept a cycle going between the three batteries ( the 2 Ankers and the stock battery, all which can be charged in the charger they provide) I've since moved on to an LG G Flex, and I do miss the swappable batteries :/ The one complaint I have is really just a minor gripe, but it takes about 6-7 hours to completely charge a battery with their charger.. Other than that, the day to day use was excellent, exceeded the stock battery in day to day use!
    Thanked by:
    AxlMyk 
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Thanks. I ordered it yesterday.
    Samsung Galaxy S3 4gLTE

I also really like that anker battery / charger combo. Great product at an awesome price.

Sent from my Galaxy powered S3 using tapatalk