Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Anker batteries for the SGS3

Has anyone used these? They are rated for 2200 mah, come in a 2 pack with charger. Price is very reasonable on Amazon.
    They also have the NFC antenna in them.

Default Re: Anker batteries for the SGS3

Quote Originally Posted by AxlMyk View Post
    Has anyone used these? They are rated for 2200 mah, come in a 2 pack with charger. Price is very reasonable on Amazon.
    They also have the NFC antenna in them.

I actually bought this very package, and loved the fact that I never had to plug in my phone for over 10 months! I just kept a cycle going between the three batteries ( the 2 Ankers and the stock battery, all which can be charged in the charger they provide) I've since moved on to an LG G Flex, and I do miss the swappable batteries :/ The one complaint I have is really just a minor gripe, but it takes about 6-7 hours to completely charge a battery with their charger.. Other than that, the day to day use was excellent, exceeded the stock battery in day to day use!
    AxlMyk likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Thanks. I ordered it yesterday.

I also really like that anker battery / charger combo. Great product at an awesome price.

Sent from my Galaxy powered S3 using tapatalk