Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
03-19-2014 08:03 AM
1 replies
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Save video recorded in Instagram

First, excuse my english. And also, sorry if i'm posting this at the wrong category.

I recorded a video in Instagram and it's working fine during processing and editing but then the app crashes when i click next after choosing a cover image. When i open Instagram the video is still there but the same thing happens when i try to upload it again. Usually the recorded video gets saved in my gallery. But after checking my phone I can't find it. So is there anyway to save the video that seems stuck in my Instagram?

Hopefully, someone understood this post

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    12,377 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: Save video recorded in Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by uullie View Post
    First, excuse my english. And also, sorry if i'm posting this at the wrong category.

I recorded a video in Instagram and it's working fine during processing and editing but then the app crashes when i click next after choosing a cover image. When i open Instagram the video is still there but the same thing happens when i try to upload it again. Usually the recorded video gets saved in my gallery. But after checking my phone I can't find it. So is there anyway to save the video that seems stuck in my Instagram?

Hopefully, someone understood this post

Posted via Android Central App
    Welcome to the forums!

The video should be saved in the gallery > instagram folder. If you don't see it with the stock gallery try another (Quickpic is a good alternative) or file manager. If still nothing is there then something happened when the video was being saved and it didn't actually save. Hope this helps.