- 1 Posts
Save video recorded in Instagram
First, excuse my english. And also, sorry if i'm posting this at the wrong category.
I recorded a video in Instagram and it's working fine during processing and editing but then the app crashes when i click next after choosing a cover image. When i open Instagram the video is still there but the same thing happens when i try to upload it again. Usually the recorded video gets saved in my gallery. But after checking my phone I can't find it. So is there anyway to save the video that seems stuck in my Instagram?
Hopefully, someone understood this post
Posted via Android Central App
- 03-26-2014, 12:30 PM #2
Re: Save video recorded in Instagram
The video should be saved in the gallery > instagram folder. If you don't see it with the stock gallery try another (Quickpic is a good alternative) or file manager. If still nothing is there then something happened when the video was being saved and it didn't actually save. Hope this helps.
- 04-24-2016, 05:30 PM #3
- By Profaniter in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 05-23-2014, 04:47 PM
- By turbotooslow in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 8Last Post: 03-23-2014, 07:11 AM
- By daytondroid in forum Android WearReplies: 3Last Post: 03-19-2014, 09:03 AM
- By slobkabob in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 03-19-2014, 08:43 AM
- By 008Rohit in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 0Last Post: 03-19-2014, 01:00 AM