Save video recorded in Instagram

uullie

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
First, excuse my english. And also, sorry if i'm posting this at the wrong category.

I recorded a video in Instagram and it's working fine during processing and editing but then the app crashes when i click next after choosing a cover image. When i open Instagram the video is still there but the same thing happens when i try to upload it again. Usually the recorded video gets saved in my gallery. But after checking my phone I can't find it. So is there anyway to save the video that seems stuck in my Instagram?

Hopefully, someone understood this post :)

Posted via Android Central App

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
First, excuse my english. And also, sorry if i'm posting this at the wrong category.

I recorded a video in Instagram and it's working fine during processing and editing but then the app crashes when i click next after choosing a cover image. When i open Instagram the video is still there but the same thing happens when i try to upload it again. Usually the recorded video gets saved in my gallery. But after checking my phone I can't find it. So is there anyway to save the video that seems stuck in my Instagram?

Hopefully, someone understood this post :)

Posted via Android Central App
Welcome to the forums!

The video should be saved in the gallery > instagram folder. If you don't see it with the stock gallery try another (Quickpic is a good alternative) or file manager. If still nothing is there then something happened when the video was being saved and it didn't actually save. Hope this helps.