Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Is it possible to send an "Offline Web Page" to another PC via email?

I saved a page as Offline for Reading, but I don't see any options now to send it. I can send a web page, but the PC I'm sending it to has locked down privileges and can't view the site. I was wondering is there a way to find a file that is created to send (if a file is even created)

Default Re: Is it possible to send an "Offline Web Page" to another PC via email?

Quote Originally Posted by usmdesigner View Post
    I saved a page as Offline for Reading, but I don't see any options now to send it. I can send a web page, but the PC I'm sending it to has locked down privileges and can't view the site. I was wondering is there a way to find a file that is created to send (if a file is even created)
    Dolphin browser used to have a plugin that would allow you convert pages to PDF...been quite a while since I've used it, but that may work...?

EDIT: Here is the app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...bi.mgeek.mypdf

Save to PDF then email your PC?