- 9 Posts
Verizon Galaxy S3 model won't turn on
So my phone froze suddenly. Now it's black. I put it to charge and there's a red dot on the top left. I tried pressing the volume down, home and power button but nothing.
It's from Verizon. I got it around September 2013... help?
edit: I just tried taking out and putting in its battery and now it works. Woohoo.
- 03-19-2014, 08:29 PM #2
- 6,443 Posts
Re: Verizon Galaxy S3 model won't turn on
First thing you should do is backup any important information. Kies is a good way to do that (don't bother backing up your apps because there's no way to restore them).
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
- By onefreeinternet in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 5Last Post: 03-21-2014, 09:13 PM
- By cnyjim in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 03-20-2014, 12:21 PM
- By lgbalfa in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 6Last Post: 03-20-2014, 10:13 AM
- By Tim Scharfenberg in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 1Last Post: 03-19-2014, 08:25 PM
- By cathfach in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 03-19-2014, 07:06 PM