- 03-20-2014, 07:13 PM #2
Re: Pics from iPhone to Samsung 3 How do I move them over?
Welcome to Android Central! In general, I recommend against keeping your photos only on your phone, especially if they mean a lot to you, because phones go kaput, and then there go your precious memories. So in your case, I suggest backing your photos up on your computer and/or the cloud, and then copying over the photos that you want onto your S3. The cloud is probably the best bet, and I would suggest uploading the photos to Google+ Photos. Then you have access to all of them on your phone without having to take up any storage space.
- By LangleyGuy in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 17Last Post: 03-07-2016, 07:56 AM
- By robinsoncrusoe195 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 04-23-2015, 12:21 PM
- By robinsoncrusoe195 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 06-06-2014, 01:46 PM
- By robinsoncrusoe195 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-21-2014, 10:16 AM
- By bbrach123 in forum HTC Desire CReplies: 0Last Post: 03-20-2014, 12:56 PM