Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Hello - from a 'Newbie' Samsung Galaxy s3 mini - can't see missed calls

Hi - I sometimes get 'missed calls' (quite often, to be honest, they are most likely unsolicited sales calls!) However, I would like to be
    able to see who has tried to call me, if it's not a regular contact I have listed. How can I view these please? If I click onto
    'call logs' - all I see is record of texts from my sister, other contacts etc. & NOT the missed calls! Thanks all ClarieM

Default Re: Hello - from a 'Newbie' Samsung Galaxy s3 mini - can't see missed calls

Welcome to the forums!

With the Phone app open, select the 'Recent' tab, then press the Menu button (the one to the left of the physical Home button) and select 'View' - you should see something like thiswhich will allow you to select what you'd like to see.

Unfortunately Samsung appears to reset this value, which is quite annoying, so I use an app to filter out all of the messages so I only see phone calls. Samsung Log Converter http://market.android.com/details?id....converter.ics

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Hello - from a 'Newbie' Samsung Galaxy s3 mini - can't see missed calls

Hi - thanks for your help! Very grateful for your time & trouble