Battery isn't working properly anymore? Help!

armymelon

Mar 25, 2014
Visit site
About 2 weeks ago I went to my car with 100% or so on my battery and by the time I got to the the car it had drained to roughly 50%. So 50% gone in 10 minutes. That was just the beginning of the issues now my battery won't charge up past 65% if I'm lucky and it will disharge just as fast. I seem to be constantly plugged in to a wall. If anyone has any idea about what to do that would be great!

Posted via Android Central App

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
First - turn the phone off completely and connect the charger. It should fully charge in just over two hours - if it doesn't, there's either something wrong with the charger, the cable, the battery (most likely) or the phone.
Second - not that you can really do anything about it, but the Mobile network signal in the History details looks rather marginal. Nothing will run down a battery faster than the radios constantly trying to maintain a connection.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk

AxlMyk

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
How old is the battery? Mine was 1.5 years old and I just replaced it. I'm using a RAVpower 2250mah unit that leaves me with 30% at the end of the day. That's with a lot of daily use. So far I'm very happy with it.

armymelon

Mar 25, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for thr responses guys! It's been like this for two or so weeks so I ordered a battery online, I'll look into that RAVpower battery though thanks for the advice! Last night I charged for 12 hours while the phone was off and it only went from 1% to 9% so something isn't right for sure..

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34