How to send ALL calls to voice mail

TutorPros1

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
I was just wondering if it was possible to send all calls (contacts and non-contacts) directly to voice mail on my Samsung 3G phone, BUT still see all of the missed calls..

This would be when I am away from my phone, so I would not be able to swipe the call to voice mail when it comes in.

Thanks,
Danny

TutorPros1

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
First of all, thanks for the timely response.

I just looked at at the call-blocking feature of my phone, but the common operative word is "disable" (e.g. "disable incoming calls").
Do you know what that means (regarding androids, that is)?

If that means that calls will go directly to voice mail, but still register as missed calls (therefore letting me see the phone number), then 'BINGO' - problem solved.

I'm just going to test it with another line. If it works, then thank you for the suggestion.

I have Call Control (and it is a great app) but I can't seem to find the option for which I am looking.

I just sent my question to their support. I'll post an update.

In the meantime, if anyone else has any advice, it would be appreciated.

-Danny

TutorPros1

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
UN-FREAKIN'-BELIEVABLE!

The blocking mode feature in the phone worked.

First, I tried it with a line that was in my contacts' list, so I still wasn't sure if it blocked all calls.

I was going to ask you to call me, to see if it worked for non-contact people, but than I decided to just take one of lines off of my contact list, and "Voila" - It still worked.

Even though I unchecked "LED", I don't think that it gives me the beacon light, but who cares?

I've been trying to solve this problem 8 ways till Sunday: Turning off the phone, using "airplane mode", decreasing the amount of rings before going to voice mail, etc.

But in this way, I can still get texts in real-time, and probably still be able to use the internet (where it was not possible with "airplane mode" and turning the phone off).

Thank you.

AxlMyk

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
After all those changes, I hope you can get it back to how you want it. ;-)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk