- 2 Posts
Galaxy S3: My phone doesn't charge on the wall
I have this big issue, since last night my Galaxy S3 doesn't charge when it's plugged to my wall charger, the battery icon shows it's charging but in reality it's not, my phone was almost dead this morning.
Howevery, it does really charge when I use my usb cable in my computer.
By the way, the wall charger is just fine, it works in my tablet and other phones, so does anyone know what this problem could be?
I'm sorry if it's been asked before, I searched and found no thread with a problem exactly like mine.
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 03-26-2014 at 12:21 PM.
- 03-26-2014, 10:11 AM #2
Re: My phone doesn't charge on the wall
- 03-26-2014, 11:31 AM #4
- 03-26-2014, 05:36 PM #5
- By SuperTongue in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 3Last Post: 04-06-2014, 07:11 PM
- By smac00411 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 03-31-2014, 09:29 AM
- By cgardnervt in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 69Last Post: 03-30-2014, 05:29 AM
- By SomethingOriginal in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 14Last Post: 03-27-2014, 09:11 AM
- By zaydabarber in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 03-26-2014, 02:03 PM