Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Please help!!!!!!!!

I downloaded clean master app and did whatever it told me to do. It slowed slowed down anything to do with an internet connection. This includes any app i have, the play store, etc. I did a factory reset on my phone (samsung galaxy s3) and still nothing has changed. What can i do to make it work how it used to?

Default Re: Please help!!!!!!!!

Try to clear cache.

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
    Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

Default Re: Please help!!!!!!!!

Strange - Clean Master: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...nmaster.mguard only cleans cache files and associated junk files from apps, along with killing running apps and the like. A reboot should normally take care of any weird behavior, and a Factory Reset should definitely undo anything that an app has caused.

As the previous poster suggested, booting into Recovery mode and clearing the system cache (which is something that Clean Master can't do) is a good step.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk