- 1 Posts
I downloaded clean master app and did whatever it told me to do. It slowed slowed down anything to do with an internet connection. This includes any app i have, the play store, etc. I did a factory reset on my phone (samsung galaxy s3) and still nothing has changed. What can i do to make it work how it used to?
- 03-29-2014, 06:56 AM #2
- 03-29-2014, 11:27 AM #3
- 6,691 Posts
Re: Please help!!!!!!!!
Strange - Clean Master: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...nmaster.mguard only cleans cache files and associated junk files from apps, along with killing running apps and the like. A reboot should normally take care of any weird behavior, and a Factory Reset should definitely undo anything that an app has caused.
As the previous poster suggested, booting into Recovery mode and clearing the system cache (which is something that Clean Master can't do) is a good step.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
- By Julie Boivin in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 04-02-2014, 06:25 AM
- By Subversive in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 11Last Post: 03-31-2014, 10:45 PM
- By Borse2008 in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 03-29-2014, 05:57 PM
- By keith324 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 0Last Post: 03-29-2014, 01:36 AM
- By inc55 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 03-28-2014, 10:36 PM