Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Galaxy S3: battery saving setup

hey guys
    i have an unrooted samsung galaxy s3 android 4.3
    i have just hard reseted my phone and did a factory reset

i am looking for a setup to save the most battery possible.
    i dont care if i have no connection and recieve no messages. i just want to save as much battery possible no matter wh
    do you guys know any tips, tricks, setups, settings or battery saving apps that really works?

tell me what you guys are doing to save the most battery possible or wich settings and apps you are using!
    tank you very much!

Default Re: battery saving setup

You could start with S3 Tips, Tricks, Battery Life (Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3)
    S3 Tips, Tricks, Battery Life (Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3)

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk

If you really don't care about being, essentially, offline, you can turn off wifi and mobile data. You might also check out the Greenify app in the play store. I think it's the one battery saving app that does more good than harm, if you configure it right.
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

LG G3 on Sprint. [Stumped and Bumped, Debloated, Startup apps managed, Trickster, Nova Prime, Swiftkey, G3 Tweakbox]--> Runs smooth as silk, now.

Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb View Post
    You might also check out the Greenify app in the play store.
    Greenify: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...sfeng.greenify used to require root but it looks like the latest version supports unrooted phones (although I'm not sure what limitations that presents, if any).

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk

The biggest limitation is that on a non-rooted phone Greenify won't put apps to "sleep" automatically when you turn the screen off. Instead, you need to put a widget on your home screen and tap it to put all the apps you've specified to "sleep." A little bit of an annoyance, but it probably becomes habit pretty quickly.
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

LG G3 on Sprint. [Stumped and Bumped, Debloated, Startup apps managed, Trickster, Nova Prime, Swiftkey, G3 Tweakbox]--> Runs smooth as silk, now.
    Thanked by:
    GSDer