viber error

Bogdan Smadici

Apr 1, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I am having problems on my viber for Samsung Galaxy S3. I tried uninstalling viber on my phone (thinking it could reset it) because it keeps on notifying me that I have a new message even though I don't. But when I tried installing it again, it does not send me an access code, and when I tried clicking on the "click here" link, it cannot receive the automatic voice call. Please help, I really like Viber and I want it back up. Thanks!
i have the same problem.
you guys are able to remove my prior registration so that I can register again?

Bogdan Smadici

Apr 1, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I am having problems on my viber for Samsung Galaxy S3. I tried uninstalling viber on my phone (thinking it could reset it) because it keeps on notifying me that I have a new message even though I don't. But when I tried installing it again, it does not send me an access code, and when I tried clicking on the "click here" link, it cannot receive the automatic voice call. Please help, I really like Viber and I want it back up. Thanks!
i have the same problem.
you guys are able to remove my prior registration so that I can register again?

problem solved!

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Great! It may be helpful to others if you posted your solution - that's the whole point of the forums. (And welcome to the forums!)

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk

Shuhrat

Nov 28, 2014
Visit site
I do not see messages on the screen: neither recieved nor outgoing though I hear notifications and I am able to talk via call. Please advise how to fix the problem.

Shuhrat

Nov 28, 2014
Visit site
I do not see messages on the screen: neither received nor outgoing though I hear notifications and I am able to talk via call. Please advise how to fix the problem. (Galaxy Note)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton