- 3 Posts
Hi, I am having problems on my viber for Samsung Galaxy S3. I tried uninstalling viber on my phone (thinking it could reset it) because it keeps on notifying me that I have a new message even though I don't. But when I tried installing it again, it does not send me an access code, and when I tried clicking on the "click here" link, it cannot receive the automatic voice call. Please help, I really like Viber and I want it back up. Thanks!
i have the same problem.
you guys are able to remove my prior registration so that I can register again?
- 04-01-2014, 07:38 PM #3
- By Amirichi in forum HTC OneReplies: 5Last Post: 06-24-2014, 09:57 PM
- By NomadsBoy in forum HTC V 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 04-10-2014, 09:50 PM
- By glitchgod in forum AT&T Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 04-02-2014, 09:38 PM
- By ngreen91 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 03-31-2014, 07:12 AM
- By Madalin George in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 03-30-2014, 05:22 AM