Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default viber error

Hi, I am having problems on my viber for Samsung Galaxy S3. I tried uninstalling viber on my phone (thinking it could reset it) because it keeps on notifying me that I have a new message even though I don't. But when I tried installing it again, it does not send me an access code, and when I tried clicking on the "click here" link, it cannot receive the automatic voice call. Please help, I really like Viber and I want it back up. Thanks!
    i have the same problem.
    you guys are able to remove my prior registration so that I can register again?
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: viber error

Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan Smadici View Post
    Hi, I am having problems on my viber for Samsung Galaxy S3. I tried uninstalling viber on my phone (thinking it could reset it) because it keeps on notifying me that I have a new message even though I don't. But when I tried installing it again, it does not send me an access code, and when I tried clicking on the "click here" link, it cannot receive the automatic voice call. Please help, I really like Viber and I want it back up. Thanks!
    i have the same problem.
    you guys are able to remove my prior registration so that I can register again?
    problem solved!

Default Re: viber error

Great! It may be helpful to others if you posted your solution - that's the whole point of the forums. (And welcome to the forums!)

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk