Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 Global Phone SCH-I535

Patrick Bostian

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
I set up a payment arrangement with a gentleman concerning his Samsung Galaxy S3. The phone is from Verizon, and its global capable. I updated my SIM information with AT&T, set up the correct APN settings, Registered it on my network (AT&T) and so far, everything is working, except one thing: MMS sending and receiving. I spent over an hour on the phone with tech support the other day, and they ran me through every test available. Long story short, I cannot send or receive MMS as things stand today. If anyone knows what I can do, and do something that WORKS, I would be most appreciative. Because, I would have to return the phone to the gentleman i am buying it from, and be phoneless until I could get one that would work on my network. I have read numerous threads concerning this issue, and done nearly everything that they say will work. Downloaded third party messaging apps, turning power save mode on and off, turning mobile data on and off, turning wifi on and off, etc. if there is something that requires rooting or whatnot, I don't know how to do that. I just want the damn phone to work because when my friends, and more importantly my girlfriend, send me pics, i just want to view them, save them, and send my own back.

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Get an AT&T phone - problem solved.
Next!

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital