- 26 Posts
Problems transferring to SD card
I've been using file transfer for the last 18mos or so with no issues. I recently reset my phone and it no longer works. I tried Airdroid too and nothing. I get all these error messages. I'm on a mac so the sd card doesn't pop up as a drive as it might on a pc. When the phone updated, it also updated the software, so I'm guessing Samsung put some junk on it to block this simple feature.
I'm able to put the music on the phone using airdroid, but not the sd card where I want it, so the music is on my phone currently, just taking up space on the main drive.
I'm not too techy about this stuff, so be easy on me please
- 04-04-2014, 12:01 PM #2
- 04-04-2014, 01:46 PM #3
- 6,775 Posts
Re: Problems transferring to SD card
Have you tried looking in Settings -> More (if using the Tab view) -> Storage (and then scroll down) to see if the phone even recognizes the SD card? (It should look something like this.)Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
- By GreyLike in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 13Last Post: 06-12-2014, 11:41 PM
- By RoundTwo in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 2Last Post: 04-16-2014, 09:36 AM
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 04-07-2014, 11:38 AM
- By ziffos in forum Chrome OSReplies: 1Last Post: 04-05-2014, 08:23 AM
- By Tacoboy in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 04-04-2014, 08:36 AM