- 5 Posts
Is it possible to flash a CSC using Odin that doesn't match the CSC which is standard to my phone? Would that work or would I turn my phone into a paperweight?
My SCL21 (Japan) is single-CSC, so I am trying to find a way to unlock and use it with an American carrier (ideally T-Mobile). Every other method for unlocking has failed me up to this point.
- 04-11-2014, 12:06 AM #2
Re: Flashing CSC
Take it to your carrier. That should not be a problem for them to unlock the phone for you.
- By leonelfunes32 in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 8Last Post: 04-21-2014, 03:20 AM
- By red9031 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-08-2014, 08:55 PM
- By RRHMJ23 in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 7Last Post: 04-07-2014, 08:40 PM
- By greenbluekidz in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 04-07-2014, 05:31 PM
- By nivard in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 04-06-2014, 09:22 AM