Unlocked Bell Mobility Samsung Galaxy S3
A "Straight Talk" customer from the US purchased my unlocked Bell Mobility phone. When they boot the phone up with their sim card they are getting this message "enter sim network unlock pin". All of my research shows that this phone is compatible with the AT&T network and when I purchased this phone from Bell it was carrier unlocked. Before I refund this sale, I want to make sure that we have not missed anything.
Phone is unlocked, rooted but with stock rom and is Android version 4.1.1 Jellybean.
Thanks for all suggestions or solutions.
- 04-13-2014, 11:02 AM #3
Re: Unlocked Bell Mobility Samsung Galaxy S3
- 04-13-2014, 07:00 PM #5
- 6,556 Posts
- By sdaisy824 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 32Last Post: 08-26-2016, 05:03 PM
- By ppnj4 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 7Last Post: 04-15-2014, 04:31 PM
- By Borse2008 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 04-13-2014, 12:41 PM
- By ESA85 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 04-13-2014, 07:18 AM
- By rusty5665 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 04-12-2014, 03:25 PM