- 04-18-2014, 12:01 PM #2
- 04-18-2014, 12:38 PM #3
- 04-18-2014, 07:23 PM #5
Re: File Manager App Wont Delete AAC Files
You have no idea what version of Android you have? Check Settings>About Phone, and you should see it under Android Version, unless you're running a custom ROM.
I assume you have jetAudio Music Player? Did you transfer the AAC file yourself, or did it come with the app (as a sample)? Do you know if jetAudio is currently using that AAC file? If so, then maybe it won't allow you to delete the file. Try Force Closing jetAudio first, then try to delete the AAC file.
- By cstrasz in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 04-29-2015, 02:23 PM
- By Joel Aarhus in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 7Last Post: 04-23-2015, 01:47 AM
- By Hypd09 in forum Tablet AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-20-2014, 06:50 AM
- By Soham26 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 2Last Post: 04-18-2014, 09:04 AM
- By jordo487 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 04-17-2014, 10:09 PM