Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Actually Galaxy S2 (not 3) - even when phone is on mute, calendar reminders are audible

I really really need to make these calendar reminders shut up!! I don't want to turn reminders off - I just want them inaudible. But even when I put the phone on mute, and everything else cooperates, the calendar reminders come through loud & clear, can be very embarrassing during a meeting!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

This is a Samsung Galaxy S2, with Credo service that runs on Sprint's network. Thank you!!

Default Re: Actually Galaxy S2 (not 3) - even when phone is on mute, calendar reminders are audible

Might have better luck in the S2 forums: Samsung Galaxy S2 - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

But try going into settings in the calendar app itself. There's probably an option there to turn notifications on or off, or select the specific notification (e.g., Silent) you want.
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

LG G3 on Sprint. [Stumped and Bumped, Debloated, Startup apps managed, Trickster, Nova Prime, Swiftkey, G3 Tweakbox]--> Runs smooth as silk, now.