- 2 Posts
I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 and I downloaded the Kindle and Kobo app from Google play on my device. The problem is I can't open the apps or read any of my books unless I am online. Which I never am. I have the Kindle app on my computer and the Kobo app on our Blackberry Playbook and those both work offline. How do I get my Galaxy to work offline as well?
- 04-19-2014, 09:59 AM #2
Re: Offline reading
As long as I sign in to the Kindle app while connected, and open the book I want to read so Amazon can download it to my device, I have no problem continuing to read the book while disconnected. But you have to be connected to get the book from Amazon's servers.
- By chodenode in forum HTC One M8Replies: 40Last Post: 04-23-2016, 08:49 PM
- By khaled azm in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 12Last Post: 06-27-2014, 12:29 PM
- By ruizman in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 05-02-2014, 04:00 PM
- By the block in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 8Last Post: 04-16-2014, 11:16 AM
- By cjb44 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 1Last Post: 04-15-2014, 04:24 PM