- 2 Posts
I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 and I downloaded the Kindle and Kobo app from Google play on my device. The problem is I can't open the apps or read any of my books unless I am online. Which I never am. I have the Kindle app on my computer and the Kobo app on our Blackberry Playbook and those both work offline. How do I get my Galaxy to work offline as well?
- 04-19-2014, 09:59 AM #2
Re: Offline reading
As long as I sign in to the Kindle app while connected, and open the book I want to read so Amazon can download it to my device, I have no problem continuing to read the book while disconnected. But you have to be connected to get the book from Amazon's servers.PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
LG G3 on Sprint. [Stumped and Bumped, Debloated, Startup apps managed, Trickster, Nova Prime, Swiftkey, G3 Tweakbox]--> Runs smooth as silk, now.
- By chodenode in forum HTC One M8Replies: 20Last Post: 12-01-2014, 10:29 AM
- By khaled azm in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 12Last Post: 06-27-2014, 12:29 PM
- By ruizman in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 05-02-2014, 04:00 PM
- By the block in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 8Last Post: 04-16-2014, 11:16 AM
- By cjb44 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 1Last Post: 04-15-2014, 04:24 PM