Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Top bar icons acting strange

It doesn't happen too often but the icons may get larger or I think maybe upside down. The time on the right gets longer and the actual time didn't show but the AM was stretched and that's all I could see of the time but the rest of the icons were fine that time. Anyone know?

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: Top bar icons acting strange

Strange.

Are you using a 3rd party launcher, or anything that modifies any of the standard icons?

If it happens frequently enough you could try booting into Safe mode http://support.verizonwireless.com/s...ase.html/59242 and see if the problem persists.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

It happens every so often and I just use the default os and everything else. Sorry if that doesn't explain much. It recorrects itself normally in a few mins or when I turn the phone horizontally to change the view

Posted via Android Central App

With not much to go on all I could suggest is to boot into Recovery mode and clear the system cache; if that doesn't help then perform a Factory Reset.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
    Thanked by:

Yeah. I have this same thing sometimes. It hasn't happened for a while though. It was really weird.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Alright, I did a factory reset; have yet to see anything happen again.