Top bar icons acting strange
It doesn't happen too often but the icons may get larger or I think maybe upside down. The time on the right gets longer and the actual time didn't show but the AM was stretched and that's all I could see of the time but the rest of the icons were fine that time. Anyone know?
Posted via Android Central App
- 04-19-2014, 11:33 AM #2
- 6,452 Posts
Re: Top bar icons acting strange
Are you using a 3rd party launcher, or anything that modifies any of the standard icons?
If it happens frequently enough you could try booting into Safe mode http://support.verizonwireless.com/s...ase.html/59242 and see if the problem persists.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
- 04-19-2014, 05:20 PM #4
- 04-19-2014, 05:27 PM #5
- By dashdashdot in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 1Last Post: 05-11-2014, 09:21 PM
- By zavye3100 in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 5Last Post: 04-23-2014, 04:06 AM
- By splmonster in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 04-18-2014, 09:25 PM
- By daisyansmax in forum Tablet AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-18-2014, 09:07 AM
- By ansa82 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 04-18-2014, 07:56 AM