- 646 Posts
Question about answering phone calls
AT&T offered my wife (total non techy) a free S III and she's trying to get used to using it. I had one when they first came out. One thing she isn't a fan of is the swipe to answer a phone call "feature". I seem to recall that there is a way to change it from swipe to just being able to press the answer button, but I can't be for sure. So is there such an option or does she have to swipe to answer (and decline) a phone call?
Thanks for any assistance you can offer us.
- 04-23-2014, 12:07 PM #2
- 04-23-2014, 12:20 PM #3
- 04-23-2014, 09:40 PM #5
- By dpham00 in forum OnePlus OneReplies: 38Last Post: 06-01-2014, 11:30 PM
- By marko121 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 1Last Post: 05-08-2014, 09:56 AM
- By jmillertime86 in forum LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 04-30-2014, 01:59 PM
- By Almeuit in forum OnePlus OneReplies: 20Last Post: 04-27-2014, 06:47 AM
- By silvra7 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 12Last Post: 04-23-2014, 03:34 PM