- 646 Posts
Question about answering phone calls
AT&T offered my wife (total non techy) a free S III and she's trying to get used to using it. I had one when they first came out. One thing she isn't a fan of is the swipe to answer a phone call "feature". I seem to recall that there is a way to change it from swipe to just being able to press the answer button, but I can't be for sure. So is there such an option or does she have to swipe to answer (and decline) a phone call?
Thanks for any assistance you can offer us.
- 04-23-2014, 01:07 PM #2
- 04-23-2014, 01:20 PM #3
Re: Question about answering phone calls
Yup, you can enable other options but no option to disable swipe to answer
dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3[URL="http://forums.mobilenations.com/rules-policies/500-community-rules-guidelines.html#post3388"]Community Guidelines[/URL] - - [URL="http://forums.mobilenations.com/rules-policies/766-app-developer-forum-rules-guidelines.html#post4991"]App & Developer Guidelines[/URL] --[URL="http://forums.mobilenations.com/rules-policies/410-marketplace-rules-guidelines.html#post2963"]Marketplace Guidelines[/URL] - - [URL="http://forums.androidcentral.com/verizon/368068-verizon-faq.html"]Verizon FAQ[/URL] - -[URL="http://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?p=3571703"]Verizon Iconic Portal [/URL]
- 04-23-2014, 10:40 PM #5
- By dpham00 in forum OnePlus OneReplies: 38Last Post: 06-02-2014, 12:30 AM
- By marko121 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 1Last Post: 05-08-2014, 10:56 AM
- By jmillertime86 in forum LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 04-30-2014, 02:59 PM
- By Almeuit in forum OnePlus OneReplies: 20Last Post: 04-27-2014, 07:47 AM
- By silvra7 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 12Last Post: 04-23-2014, 04:34 PM