Change backgroudn color of settings menu
Samsung s3 gt i9300 have 4.3 os stock rom
boring to see black background in settings and other sub menus
is any idea or trick or any app that can give me options to change or customize it ? (if possible without root)
- 04-24-2014, 01:46 PM #2
- 6,973 Posts
Re: Change backgroudn color of settings menu
Welcome to the forums!
Sorry, in order to modify what you mentioned the phone will have to be rooted, and you'll have to find a mod that does what you're looking for (I haven't seen one, but that doesn't mean there isn't one) - your best bet is to ask over on XDA.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
- By SrirachaKing20 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 13Last Post: 03-06-2016, 09:52 PM
- By T-Rex in forum Android GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 04-28-2014, 12:20 AM
- By LGPhoneIssue in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 04-23-2014, 06:08 PM
- By rcolbert14 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 04-23-2014, 05:07 PM
- By Blackpearrl in forum T-Mobile LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 04-23-2014, 03:41 PM