- 04-29-2014, 03:10 PM #2
Re: Battery Life
The key is in your second screen shot, showing the phone stayed awake 100%, even with screen off, during that plunge in the battery graph. The trick now is to figure out what caused that. The fix could be as simple as just rebooting the phone, and hoping whatever caused it doesn't happen again. But if it continues to happen:
Better Battery Stats will show you all your wakelocks, and how long they're keeping the phone awake: [APP][2.1+][24 Nov. - V1.15] BetterBatteryStats - xda-developers
Wakelock Detector may be a little easier to use / understand (although I think BBS provides more info): [APP][2.2+] [v.1.5+] Wakelock Detector- What keeps your phone awake when it sleeps? - xda-developers
It looks to me like some Android process got stuck and ran out of control, but there's no way to guess what it was without a tool like those above. You may find this thread useful in diagnosing the problem, too:
Android System eating your battery? Check this.PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
LG G3 on Sprint. [Stumped and Bumped, Debloated, Startup apps managed, Trickster, Nova Prime, Swiftkey, G3 Tweakbox]--> Runs smooth as silk, now.
- By theotheronetwothree in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 7Last Post: 05-02-2014, 05:10 PM
- By Jon Jackson in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 52Last Post: 05-01-2014, 08:44 PM
- By wrburg in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 04-30-2014, 04:16 PM
- By Lumis90 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 04-29-2014, 11:12 PM
- By bassplayrguy in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 04-29-2014, 11:00 AM