- 04-30-2014, 12:02 AM #2
Re: How to unlock a s3?
As far as I know you ought to be able to request that your carrier unlock the device for you as long as your out of contract. I suppose the easiest two ways to check would be to check the model number against the international unlocked model which I believe is i9300. Or you could put a different sim card in the phone and see if it works.
- By JellyBeanGurl in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 29Last Post: 05-17-2014, 11:09 AM
- By robocp4 in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 2Last Post: 05-07-2014, 09:51 PM
- By Jax2008 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 9Last Post: 05-04-2014, 11:32 AM
- By mgalvez1029 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 05-03-2014, 06:40 PM
- By brad1911 in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 1Last Post: 04-30-2014, 01:49 AM