- 04-30-2014, 01:02 AM #2
Re: How to unlock a s3?
As far as I know you ought to be able to request that your carrier unlock the device for you as long as your out of contract. I suppose the easiest two ways to check would be to check the model number against the international unlocked model which I believe is i9300. Or you could put a different sim card in the phone and see if it works.
- By mgalvez1029 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 19Last Post: 12-29-2016, 02:04 PM
- By JellyBeanGurl in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 29Last Post: 05-17-2014, 12:09 PM
- By robocp4 in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 2Last Post: 05-07-2014, 10:51 PM
- By Jax2008 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 9Last Post: 05-04-2014, 12:32 PM
- By brad1911 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 1Last Post: 04-30-2014, 02:49 AM