Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mike Armitage
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Apps keep closing

Apps keep closing and going back to home screen. If i clear the cache, Will i lose all my scores ect from the apps?? Any idea??

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: Apps keep closing

Which apps are closing, and under what circumstances? Are you getting error messages?

Scores and game progress should be under app data, not app cache, so clearing the cache shouldn't lead to loss of that data.
    Banned

Global Posts
    706 Global Posts

well, I don't think clearing the cache is going to wipe the all the local scores etc of the application. I will only clear if you clear the system stored data.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

It was basicaly every app i opened would stop working after a few mins..Get a message saying its stop working with a option to report it...I done a firmware upgrade and its fixed it....Thanks tho..

Posted via Android Central App
    B. Diddy likes this.

If you haven't already, try rebooting the phone. Sometimes it's a simple as that.
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

LG G3 on Sprint. [Stumped and Bumped, Debloated, Startup apps managed, Trickster, Nova Prime, Swiftkey, G3 Tweakbox]--> Runs smooth as silk, now.